ACCESS (Assisted Service Site)
Diabetes Self-Management Support
Outreach & Enrollment Assistance
Patient Care Coordination
Community Services Team
Our Community Services Team is the dynamic arm of Premier Community HealthCare that is out and about in the community. The specialists meet with individuals, groups and participate in community activities to ensure the support services of Premier reach everyone that needs us. Whether it’s conducting health promotions, enrollment assistance for the Health Insurance Marketplace or conducting a one-on-one health education to help you better manage diabetes… our Community Services specialists are ready to talk with you about what Premier does and how it can benefit you!
Are there community activities or events that you tend to offer year to year? Our Community Services team needs just a few details so we can work with you to make sure your participants learn about vital, accessible and affordable healthcare services available to them in Pasco County. For questions or to schedule an appointment with a Certified Application Counselor, call 352-518-2000 ext. 5015/9238 or email firstname.lastname@example.org today!
Our offices are conveniently located in eight locations throughout Dade City, Hudson, Lacoochee, New Port Richey and Zephyrhills. Call us today at 352-518-2000 or 727-645-4185 to be connected with your nearest healthcare center.
Community Services Specialist
- Support services for Migrant Seasonal Farmworkers, homeless, minority and indigent
- Health educational sessions and training with patients to ensure continuity of care
- Home visits
- Education on insurance affordability programs
- Assistance with ACCESS, CHIP and Health Insurance Marketplace applications
- Community resources and health promotion
- Click to access our Community Outreach Request Form