Premier is the best place to get care for common illnesses, minor injuries, and routine health exams. Our offices are staffed by medical professionals providing comprehensive high quality, cost-efficient healthcare to Pasco and our neighboring counties. You should visit Premier for:
- Routine care for chronic conditions (diabetes, asthma, hypertension, etc)
- Same-day appointments
- Common illnesses such as colds, flu, ear aches, sore throats, migraines, fever or rashes
- Minor injuries such as sprains, back pain, minor cuts and burns, minor broken bones, or minor eye injuries
- Regular physicals, prescription refills, vaccinations, and screenings
- A health problem where you need advice
Premier’s medical team is staffed with Board Certified or Board Eligible Physicians, Physician Assistants and Family Nurse Practitioners. Triage nurse available during business hours, with provider available 24 hours a day, seven days a week by phone.
Our offices are conveniently located in eight locations throughout Dade City, Hudson, Lacoochee, New Port Richey and Zephyrhills. Call us today at 352-518-2000 or 727-645-4185 to be connected with your nearest healthcare center.